5 Heavy Metal events that could never possibly take place
Here I go again, making up hysterical situations that could never, ever happen. Oh, by the way, these situations are all Heavy Metal related. So, sit back, turn up some Iron Maiden, read along and enjoy.
1. ”Larry King Live” will have as special guests, Job For A Cowboy. Larry King will ask Jon Rice if he is a “big fan of John Wayne movies or what young fella”? “Tell the folks at home, are you”?
2. Al Gore will write a biography titled: “An American Hero – Dee Snider“
3. NBC’s “The Today Show” will dedicate one full week to Black Metal for their famous – “Summer Concert Series”.
4. MSNBC will ask Blackie Lawless to join their political analyst team.
5. Al Roker from NBC’s incredibly informative? “The Today Show”, will be introducing Slipknot onstage for the remainder of their “All Hope Is Gone Tour”
This entry was posted on April 10, 2009 at 4:43 am and is filed under Black Metal, Hair Metal, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden, Metal, Music, Rock, Slipknot, W.A.S.P. with tags Black Metal, Blackie Lawless, dee snider, Heavy Metal, Iron Maiden, job for a cowboy, jon rice, Music, Slipknot, W.A.S.P.. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.