ASHER MEDIA RELATIONS Offers FREE Holiday Sampler ‘Happy Metal Annihilation Vol. 2′
Another year down and another one to follow, Asher Media Relations, the PR company behind some of Canada’s best up and coming Metal talents is proud to offer a holiday sampler to fans near and far to head bang their season greetings.
Featuring nineteen tracks of AMR’s 2012 roster, the sampler showcases Metal genres ranging from Brutal Death, Thrash, Power, Prog to Folk, and a taste of some Heavy Rock.
To get your FREE DOWNLOAD, please visit the following link here. (http://ashermedia.bandcamp.com/album/happy-metal-annihilation-vol-2)
Happy Metal Annihilation! Vol. 2 – Track Listing:
01. Titans Eve – Destined To Die 03:08
02. Adrenechrome – Titans Fall 03:18
03. Chariots of The Gods – Tides of War 03:20
04. Auroch – From Forgotten Worlds 04:35
05. Tribune – The Succubus 03:14
06. Mortor – Under The Flag 03:00
07. Psychostick – Jolly Old Sadist 03:24
08. Dark Century – Kill The Crowd 03:55
09. XUL – Mastication of Putrescent Empyrean Remains 05:14
10. Odium – No Way Out 04:18
11. Vesperia – Pints Held High 04:21
12. Scythia – Sailor’s Accolade 03:19
13. Edge of Attack – Forever 03:46
14. All Else Fails – This Burden of Life 05:13
15. The Rabid Whole – Future 03:56
16. Arcane Saints – Never Say Die 04:07
17. Project Mars – Hey! 03:07
18. New Jacobin Club – My Smile 02:36
19. The In & Outs – Sleepy Sheep 03:35
Stone Says: Happy Holidays back at Asher Media Relations! Thank you for the very cool free Holiday Sampler of METAL (bands) that you guys represent, for the fans worldwide! Asher Media Relations… ROCKS! Metal be thy name!
LONG LIVE ASHER MEDIA RELATIONS.
LONG LIVE METAL.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!
This entry was posted on December 23, 2012 at 7:22 pm and is filed under Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, heavy metal albums, Metal, metal albums, metal music, Music, rock music, rock music news with tags free downloads, free metal downloads, heavy metal albums 2012, metal albums 2012, metal bands 2012, Metal News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.