RONNIE JAMES DIO Tribute Album “This Is Your Life” Available For Pre-order Now! Benefiting The Ronnie James Dio Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund
Ronnie James DIO This IS Your Life – Releases April 1st, 2014, Via RHINO!
To Benefit The Ronnie James Dio Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund!
14 Classic DIO Songs Are Celebrated!
10 Previously Unreleased Ronnie James Dio Covers!
You can now preorder the Ronnie James Dio Tribute album “This Is Your Life” from Amazon at a very special price! 100% of the proceeds received by the Ronnie James Dio Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund will go to cancer education, research and to help find a cure! The album features tracks from Metallica, Anthrax, DORO and Motörhead. Also featuring Biff Byford, Rob Halford, Scorpions, Tenacious D, Halestorm and many more fantastic artists! Order the album here: http://tinyurl.com/omlcppb
This Is Your Life – Track Listing:
1. Neon Knights – Anthrax (Previously unreleased)
2. The Last In Line – Tenacious D (Previously unreleased)
3. The Mob Rules – Adrenaline Mob
4. Rainbow In The Dark – Corey Taylor, Roy Mayorga, Satchel, Christian Martucci, Jason Christopher (Previously unreleased)
5. Straight Through The Heart – Halestorm (Previously unreleased)
6. Starstruck – Motörhead with Biff Byford (Previously unreleased)
7. The Temple Of The King – Scorpions (Previously unreleased)
8. Egypt (The Chains Are On) – Doro
9. Holy Diver – Killswitch Engage
10. Catch The Rainbow – Glenn Hughes, Simon Wright, Craig Goldy, Rudy Sarzo, Scott Warren (Previously unreleased)
11. I – Oni Logan, Jimmy Bain, Rowan Robertson, Brian Tichy (Previously unreleased)
12. Man On The Silver Mountain – Rob Halford, Vinny Appice, Doug Aldrich, Jeff Pilson, Scott Warren (Previously unreleased)
13. Ronnie Rising Medley – (Featuring A Light In The Black, Tarot Woman, Stargazer, Kill The King) Metallica (Previously unreleased)
14. This Is Your Life – Dio
About The Ronnie James Dio – Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund:
The Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund is a privately funded 501(c)(3) charity organization which has already raised more than $600,000 in its short history. Monies raised to date have been committed to the cancer research work of the T. J. Martell Foundation for Cancer, AIDS and Leukemia Research and the gastric cancer research unit of the M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, where Ronnie was treated for gastric cancer during the last six months of his life.
Donate To The Ronnie James Dio – Stand Up And Shout Cancer Fund, By Clicking On The Link Below:
(Sources: Ronnie James Dio Facebook/Official Site of Ronnie James Dio)
(Research contribution for post: Scott Coverdale)
Facebook: Ronnie James Dio
Official DIO Merch:
REST IN PEACE, RONNIE JAMES DIO.
LONG LIVE ROCK ‘N’ ROLL.
This entry was posted on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 am and is filed under Heavy Metal, heavy metal bands, Metal, metal bands, metal music, Music, news, rock music, rock music news, world news with tags dio, heavy metal news, metal albums 2014, Metal News, metal odyssey, ronnie james dio, ronnie james dio this is your life, stand up and shout cancer fund. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.