You know, I haven’t bitched here on Metal Odyssey in a very long time. Very long time. Well, brace yourselves, cause I’m ready to bitch! I’m fed up. Wanna know why? Below are the reasons why I’m fed up. Take a gander at my bitching and if you don’t want to bother, well then, I really don’t give 2 shits. Seriously, I don’t. Metal be thy name.
1. ALL United States politicians from the municipal level on up can kiss my ass. Why? Cause Republicans are NOW Democrats and Democrats are NOW Republicans. Unless you’re a Tea Party constituent, y’all can kiss my ass again.
2. Dee Snider – Please, Dee Snider, shut the hell up already. You are NO LONGER funny, relevant, inspirational or badass. You are merely a whisper of “what once was” prior to your very annoying 1983 album: Stay Hungry. Go Away now, Dee. You’re yesterdays news. Hey Dee… two words for you… Broad Way. Here’s two more words for you Dee: You Liberal.
3. Satellite Radio. Hey Satellite Radio… kiss my ass too! Y’all aren’t worth the drop of sweat off of a donkey’s asshole. I can lug around my CD catalog into my car and not have to give a shit about you corporate dumb dumbs; and save a TON of money in the process.
4. Apple. It seems like Apple is coming out with a NEW iPhone every two weeks now. Hey Apple… kiss my ass too! Hey Apple… how much of your BILLION dollars in profits have you given back to charity? Dumb asses, Apple.
5. Male erectile Enhancement Commercials. Give me a break. If I had a hard-on that lasted for more than 4 to 6 hours… I’m not calling any fucking doctor. If there are dudes out there that need this product, just pick up a copy of SWANK and you’ll save yourself a fortune. Plus, I’d wish these male erectile enhancement companies would STOP hiring all those geek corporate assholes to be acting like morons in your commercials. Dorks. Idiots.
6. Metallica. Please, Metallica, go away! Lars Ulrich looks like he’s 85 years old and y’all can’t put out a studio album without it sounding like a Rick Rubin billion dollar produced piece of shit called Death Magnetic.
7. Robert Trujillo – Somebody should remind Robert Trujillo, that his Metallica legacy is he’s ONLY played on that one full-length studio piece of garbage… Death Magnetic as a replacement musician for Metallica. I’m NOT even gonna count that EP offering of Beyond Magnetic. Why bother? It was a good effort by Metallica, yet, still, go away Metallica. Um, Mr. Trujillo… you are light years away from being the bass legend that Cliff Burton was (and still is). Go back to Sharon Osbourne and ask her if you could re-record more bass tracks for her on the Ozzy Osbourne catalog, Robert Trujillo. Reminder: You are NOT a Metallica legend, Robert Trujillo. Jason Newsted can school YOU on bass playing any day of the fucking year. YOU KNOW IT TOO.
LONG LIVE TRUE METAL.
NO MORE MR. NICE GUY.