Brooklyn-based hardcore four-piece BIOHAZARD have just announced their re-signing with Nuclear Blast, this time for a worldwide deal. “We’re so psyched to still be involved with the awesome crew at Nuclear Blast and we’re looking forward to releasing our new music!,” states vocalist and guitarist Billy Graziadei.
Following their run of European festival appearances & tour dates this July and August, BIOHAZARD will enter the studio to record the follow-up album to 2012’s Reborn In Defiance. An early 2015 release is expected.
A video of BIOHAZARD performing Urban Discipline live at the Black N‘ Blue Bowl in Brooklyn, New York last month can be viewed here (and includes behind-the-scenes footage):
• Billy Graziadei – Vocals & Guitar (1988 – Present)
• Bobby Hambel – Guitar (1988 – 1994; 2008 – Present)
• Danny Schuler – Drums (1988 – Present)
• Scott Roberts – Lead Guitar (2002-2005); bass & vocals (2011 – Present)
(Source: Nuclear Blast)
* For more info on BIOHAZARD:
LONG LIVE BIOHAZARD.
LONG LIVE METAL & HARDCORE.